Official "Emergency and Rescue Simulation Berlin" topic
* New missionscript-based freeplay mode
* New map
* New vehicles
* New GUI (General User Interface)
* Multilanguage (german / english)
You can download the mod here
Okay, let's go through this step by step:
1. Download the setup.
2. Run the setup, you do NOT need to install this in your Emergency / 911 game folder, just let it install where it wants to.
3. Once that's done, run the "ERS starten" program. You find this either on your desktop, start menu or under C:/program files/ERS Berlin. A prompt will open, where you can select either ERS Berlin, or regular Emergency 4. It will tell you that the mod hasn't been downloaded yet, and ask you if you want to download it.
4. Wait for the download to finish.
5a. If you're running EM4, you can now click "Start Game" in the same prompt used to download it.
5b: If you're using 911: FR, it seems that this won't work. Start the game the normal way, then go to "Mods" and activate it like any other mod.
1.jpg 0bytes 4287 downloads
2.jpg 435.02KB 5268 downloads
3.jpg 385.28KB 4807 downloads
4.jpg 396.4KB 4242 downloads
5.jpg 357.76KB 4064 downloads
6.jpg 0bytes 4599 downloads
7.jpg 434.76KB 5226 downloads
8.jpg 460.57KB 5445 downloads
9.jpg 227.15KB 4279 downloads
10.jpg 0bytes 3306 downloads
2D & Map:
General tips and tricks:
- Vehicles can be towed by the police. Just select a police officer and click on the vehicle.
- You can dispatch units either with the button or by clicking on a free area anywhere on the map with the left mouse button.
- The "shift" key changes the priority of some commands. For example it helps you picking up the valve and entering the DLK.
- You can also transport uninjured people in the RTW.
- If you don`t manage it to finish an event look for objects or persons on the map that have to be transported.
- Rediricting the traffic works best on streets with multiple lanes in each direction. The end of the redirection should be near the orignal path of the cars redirected. Othewise they will delete themselves.
- The stations Tiergarten and Mitte (BF, FF) arrive at first on the scene in most areas of the map.
- In ERS Berlin you have only a limited amount of water and air. Keep that in mind!
- When a homicide occurs it is really important to secure evidence. Especially weapons!
- When confronted with a hazmat situation try first to find the source of contamination and seal it.
- The doctors car automatically escorts the ambulance to the nearest hospital. Just enter the RTW with the doctor and then send both units home with the "Back to Base" button.
- Animals can be transported in the KLEF. Firemen can pick up dead animals.
- In the mod directory XML/bfreeplay.xml you can find a file where you can change the frequency of events, the ingame time and the weather.
Vehicle names and their meaning
VUKW Traffic Control
EWA Patrol car
FUSTW Unmarked Patrol Car
NEF Doctors Car
LHF Fire Engine
ELW Batallion Chief
DEKON P Hazardous Materials Squad
KLEF Light Equipment Truck
GRUKW Group carrier
WRW Swift Water Rescue
KRIKW Crime Scene Investigation
ERKKW Hazmat Detection
FWK Rescue Crane
This topic is free for general discussion and questions regarding the mod
Edited by Woltep, 13 February 2011 - 07:46 PM.